Your Future Starts Now!
With over 35+ years of industry experience, Florida Career College is committed to your success and helping you achieve your career goals. Our staff is like family, and every one of them is handpicked and it’s our mission to successfully prepare our graduates for new in-demand career opportunities. Our supportive faculty and staff are committed to helping you reaching your goals, even when challenges arise. From help with finding the right career path to finding a potential employer after you graduate, FCC is committed to being your partner in success. Together, we can start building a future you can be proud of.
Our Mission Statement
Driving personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change.
Our Vision Statement
Florida Career College is an integral part of the communities we serve. Our schools focus on short-term career programs that provide the training and skills needed for entry-level employment in allied health, IT, business and the trades industries. We are committed to providing the students we serve with an engaging and effective learning environment. We support all our students in their journey to become gainfully employed and a respected professional in the community. We care, and we transform lives!
Starting Your Florida Career College Journey
Once you’ve decided it’s time to enroll, our admissions team is here to help you and walk you through the entire admissions process. Each of our campuses has a dedicated staff that will work with you to find the right career path for you. There’s no fee to apply or to request information, and walk-ins are welcomed. Come in today and explore your options.
- Financial Aid Made Simple: Finances should not be the roadblock to your education. That’s why at Florida Career College we work with you to make school affordable. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, and we offer several types of financial aid options at all of our campus locations. For additional information on how to make school affordable, visit a local campus to review the available options.
- The Florida Career College Educational Experience: The majority of your educational experience will be spent in the classroom and related lab facilities. Our comprehensive vocational programs offer smaller workgroups, and classes, meaning you can get the individual attention you need. Your instructors will know your name and challenges and respect the discipline it takes for you to come to school every day and work for a better future. Many programs include an externship, which means you can practice your new skills in a potential employer’s workplace, learning hands-on with the tools you’ll actually use in your new career.
- Career Services & Employer Resources: At Florida Career College we aim to not only train you but to work with you to help find a position for entry into your career field. Whether you’re a current or former student our career services team is here to help you with everything from resume writing, to mock interviews, and everything in between. We have ties to local employers in the industries we train for and will use those connections to help you when you graduate.
- 35+ Years of Industry Experience
- Supportive Instructors Committed To Your Success
- In-Demand Training for Business, Healthcare, and Trade Programs
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
At Florida Career College You’ll Benefit From:
- Admissions team will work with you to find the right career path.
- Financial aid team will work with you to make school affordable †
- Intimate classrooms allow you get the one-on-one attention you need
- Learn from industry-experienced instructors who’ll know your name and challenges
- Externship opportunities allow you to train with the tools you’ll use in the workplace
The Florida Career College Difference
At Florida Career College, we believe that good training is the main factor in achieving personal and professional success. We work with you to provide an education that’s in line with the needs of the industry you wish to enter. Every student is given an opportunity to succeed by providing support at every stage of their experience—from the admission process to educational experience to post graduate experience with career services, the Florida Career College family is always here to help you build a future you can be proud of.
Frequently Asked Questions About Florida Career College
Florida Career College (FCC) specializes in offering short-term vocational and technical career training for students who seek entry-level positions in the fields of healthcare, business, and skilled trades. Florida Career College is a private career college with 11 campuses in Florida and Texas.