We are thrilled that you’re considering joining our community of students. To enroll in Florida Career College, you must satisfy the requirements below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Age & Education Requirements
- Applicants to Florida Career College must be at least 17 or older. Applicants must also be high school graduates or have earned the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Applicants who are 18 years of age or older and who do not have a high school diploma or the equivalent may still apply to Florida Career College as an Ability to Benefit. Students who enroll using the ATB (Ability to Benefit) procedures may enroll in several ECPP (Eligible Career Pathway Programs). This allows students to earn their High School Diploma while concurrently enrolled in an eligible career training program. In essence, the ECPP program allows you to train for a new career while simultaneously earning a High School Diploma.
High School & Equivalency Document Requirements
Applicants to Florida Career College must provide one of the following documents:
- Copy of High School Diploma or its equivalent that lists the date of graduation, name of testing agency, and/or letter from the State Department of Education confirming completion.
- Copy of High School Transcript that lists the date of graduation
- Letter confirming graduation from high school on approved school letterhead
- If the applicant has graduated from a foreign high school, the applicant must provide the following:
- Diploma or Transcript from a foreign high school, and
- Translation and evaluation of the foreign credential by a qualified agency showing that the credential is equivalent to a U.S High School Diploma
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older to apply
- Applicants who are 18 years of age or older can enroll in some programs without a high school diploma
- Applicants must submit proof of high school graduation or high school equivalency
- Start training for a new career in less than a month!