Florida Career College COVID-19 Resource Page
At Florida Career College, the health and safety of our students, faculty, and guests is our top priority. We believe it is our responsibility to you and our greater campus community to be proactive in our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we have developed new protocols to ensure the health and safety of our entire campus community. These protocols are in alignment with guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and all other applicable federal, state, and local guidelines/requirements.
The following safety advancements and procedures are being implemented at our campuses for your safety.
- The campus will continuously be cleaned and sanitized
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed strategically throughout the campus
- All staff and students will have temperatures checked upon entrance of the campus
- Waiting areas and common areas will be spaced apart for 6-feet social distancing
- Face coverings will be required for all students, faculty and guests at the campus
- Classrooms have been re-organized to meet social distancing needs
- Signage has been posted with physical distancing guidelines and personal hygiene
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be required in the Labs
- Instructors have been refreshed on OSHA
And while our Florida Career College family is back together again, let's also remember to work together to ensure a safe learning environment! Here are a few simple reminders:
- Always wash your hands with soap and water in accord with CDC guidance
- Ensure proper social distancing where possible
- For the health and safety of all, if you feel sick, contact your instructor and do not come on campus and notify your instructor
Our campuses will continue to change and adapt as needed, but the support from our staff will not change. You will still have the same caring staff that helped you start your journey to build a better future. We strive to provide the same quality of education as traditional students, with the same instructional support and access to campus resources through our temporary online distance learning.
For the latest scientific information regarding COVID-19, please refer to the CDC information page.
For information on the HEERF Fund Report
Student Portion 2020 click here.
Institutional Portion 2020 (period ending 12/31/2020) click here.
Institutional Portion 2020 (period ending 09/30/2020) click here.
We will provide updates as needed.
Your FCC Campus Family