- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
- Externship opportunities with a chance to hire*
- Proud to partner with multiple agencies for placement opportunities
Financials should never be a roadblock in your education, but we understand that they can be. Unfortunately, “How am I going to pay for this?” is often one of the first questions our students ask before applying. Here at Florida Career College, we want to help you find the right answer.
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
To apply for financial aid, all you have to do is meet the eligibility requirements and be a current student at FCC! The next step for you will be submitting these forms:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- A list of schools (beyond high school) previously attended
- Completed loan applications or an FSA I
- Personal references with a valid address and phone number
Once the above is submitted, the Financial Aid Office will notify you if further documentation is needed.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
If you’re interested in receiving federal student aid, you must:
- Be enrolled in an academic program leading to a degree or diploma
- Have certification of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Not be in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant received at another institution
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress, as outlined in the school’s catalog
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
Your eligibility is determined through a formula based on your FAFSA-- this will also determine how much aid you receive.
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
- Grants, Scholarships, and Student Loans Available
- 1-on-1 Support From Your Student Finance Team
FEDERAL LOAN REPAYMENT OPTIONS
If a loan is the right fit for you, you have options. Here are just a few of them:
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Revised Pay As You Earn Repayment Plan (REPAYE)
- Pay As You Earn Repayment Plan (PAYE)
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)
- Income Contingent Repayment (ICR) (Direct Loan Only)
- Income-Sensitive Repayment (FFEL Only)
FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS
All students will receive a copy of The Student Guide for Financial Aid, published by the U.S. Department of Education. Florida Career College is designated as an eligible institution by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in the following programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Institutional Loans
- Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
- State Scholarship, Prepaid, and Grant Programs.
Whichever path is right for you, FCC will be there to help simplify the process and get you on the track to success. Contact us today for more information; either fill out the form above or call us at 877-852-7272 and a representative will get back to you shortly.
Jose completed his externship and is loving his new job as a Medical Assistant Technician at a clinic.Read More >
Antonio is an HVAC graduate from FCC Pembroke Pines who was selected for a special scholarship from the FAPSC Foundation.Read More >
Felicia is a Medical Assistant Technician student at FCC Margate who overcame a learning disability and was selected for a special scholarship.Read More >