Hybrid Learning for Vocational & Trade Programs
Introducing our hybrid learning programs (also known as online blended learning), which provides you with a safe and convenient option that allows you to study for your career right from the comfort of your home and gain hands-on experience in our labs on campus with experienced instructors.
Our hybrid programs are a mix of online classes and on-campus lab training in a safe environment. Blended online learning is a chance for you to be able to social distance while continuing to connect with other students, faculty, staff, and learn while advancing towards your career.
Benefits of Hybrid Learning
FCC is committed to student success and helping you train for your new career. With hybrid programs, our dedicated faculty and staff have been trained to continually provide support virtually and in the lab so you’re not alone.
Some of the benefits of our blended learning approach include:
- Flexibility: Students are able to balance life, work, and their career education training making learning accessible and convenient
- Adaptive: Students are able to learn on their own time and choose a schedule that works for them and fits into their life. Students will attend campus two days per week on either M/W or T/Th.
- Independence: Students will find that online learning builds independence and accommodates all types of learners. Courses include hands on practice, multimedia, visual and audio enhanced recordings
- Support: Students will receive dedication and support from faculty and staff wherever they are, whether in class or online
- Hybrid Program Length: 10 Months*
- Hybrid Learning: Combination of Online Classes & In the Lab Hands-On Training
- Online Classroom
- Hands-On Lab Training Only 2-Days A Week
Get Back on Track with Your Career Goals
Frequently Asked Questions on Hybrid Learning
Hybrid classes are a combination of online classes, along with in-person, hands-on training on campus in our labs. They are designed to fit your schedule and help you develop new skills to train in a career that matters.
The benefits of a hybrid course is that you can attend online classes and submit assignments virtually, but still gain hands-on training in the lab and learn how to use real-world tools during your program.